Trust Enterprises aims to eliminate the cost for basic "blockchain" integration, our definition encompasses the entire decentralised technological space focusing on trust and open transparency.
Follow along on twitter for Trust Enterprises.
For the majority of use cases in this space we simply care that an event was tracked accordingly or that there has been a change of state in a system has occured.
Proof of Anything. Any event where a change of state of an internal system requires open public transparency as proof.
This is the business value proposition
- 🤓 No additional cost for specialised blockchain developers.
- 🏢 No cost requirement to maintain additional infrastructure.
- 😇 Unlock rapid integration for adding transparency for your software.
- 💵 The tools are completely open source with Apache 2 licensing.
These are the partnership opportunities
- 🔥 All projects deployed to production can apply to the Hedera Hashgraph Boost Program ($3k in HBAR tokens)
- 🌍 If you are working on a carbon offsetting solution, you can apply to the DOVU token grant program (up to £6k in DOV tokens)
This is the development value proposition
- 🥞 An end-to-end mini Blockchain stack, no requirement to upskill.
- 🖱One-click serverless Hedera Hashgraph REST client deployment.
- 📝 Fully documentated REST API with Postman documentation.
- 🧪 Deep testing suite and coverage.
- 🤙 In built CI Github actions with a daily scheduled task for service validation.
- 📦 Laravel package, with all complexity mitigated, extend events if required.
How to get started
- Register on the hedera portal, get those testnet credentials ready.
- Check out the documentation of Trust Enterprises, we also have a mini video course that is thorough and goes into the details as a walkthrough.
- Use the Postman documentation to get started interacting with Trust Enterprises.
- And for you Laravel artisan's out there, just dive right in.
All in all, I'm very excited to release this project in its entirety, from the one-click serverless hedera hashgraph node, the REST API and the Laravel package.
Make something amazing and reach out to me if you need extra help. 🤗